New Mexico Supreme Court
- Estate of Brice v. Toyota Motor Corp., 2016-NMSC-018, 373 P.3d 977
- Spencer v. Health Force, Inc., 2005-NMSC-002, 137 N.M. 64, 107 P.3d 504
- Sloan v. State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co. (In re Sloan), 2004-NMSC-004, 135 N.M. 106, 85 P.3d 230
New Mexico Court of Appeals
- Wirth v. Sun Healthcare Grp., Inc., 2017-NMCA-007, 389 P.3d 295
- Herald v. Bd. of Regents of the Univ. of N.M., 2015-NMCA-104, 357 P.3d 438
- Estate of Lajeuenesse v. Bd. of Regents, 2013-NMCA-004, 292 P.3d 485
- Merino v. N.M. Med. Review Comm’n, 2012 N.M. App. Unpub. LEXIS 70 (Ct. App. Feb. 21, 2012)
- Otero v. City of Albuquerque, 1998-NMCA-137, 125 N.M. 770, 965 P.2d 354
10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Estate of Cummings v. United States, 651 Fed. Appx. 822 (10th Cir. 2016)
- Smith v. Aztec Well Servicing Co., 462 F.3d 1274 (10th Cir. 2006)
- Sloan v. State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co., 360 F.3d 1220 (10th Cir. 2004)
- Gonzales v. United States, No. 96-2167, 1998 U.S. App. LEXIS 1343 (10th Cir. Jan. 30, 1998)
You are passionate, persistent, and from everything that I saw today, a brilliant lawyer and orator.
25 Years of Experience
Founding Attorney Lisa K. Curtis has pursued law since the young age of 6. This is all we've ever wanted to do, and we've done it well for decades.
Treating Clients Like Family
We're a smaller firm so we can give our clients the focus and attention they deserve. You've been wronged, and we stop at nothing to make it right.
Compassionate, Capable Advocates
We know how difficult it is not only to experience the injustice you did, but to be brave enough to move forward. We're here with you every single step of the way.
Committed to the Well-Being of New Mexico
New Mexico is and always has been our home and chief priority. Our families go back centuries here, and we look to better this community with every move we make.